Sunday, November 23, 2014

2015 Goals & Plan

Before the holidays come and wreck plans and goals, I'm formalizing them here in cyberspace to refer to and remember. I'm ready to stay motivated and have a great racing / adventure season in 2015. It starts with having a great plan, outlining goals, and staying motivated.

The 2015 Race Plan:
  1. Jan: Mississippi Blue Marathon
  2. March: Arizona Distance Classic 
  3. March: Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
  4. May: Ironman Texas
  5. June: Ironman 70.3 Boise
  6. August: Mountain Man Long Course

 This is the plan so far. I'm sure more local races will be added later.

Goals:
12:00 Hour Ironman
5:45 Ironman 70.3

Ironman is always on my mind. I want to finally have the race I trained for.
After a PR in 2010 I have yet to race an Ironman or 70.3 at that level.


The next 6 months is about:

  • Getting Faster
  • Leaner
  • Studying the swim, bike, run data on my new Suunto Ambit3 to get faster. 

I'm going to be streaking, too. Run Streaking that is. #rwrunstreak – 36 days of running starting on Thanksgiving and ending on New Years.


Let the season and seasons begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment